Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
- by Ken Ludwig
- directed by Richard Bostwick
Get your deerstalker cap on—the play’s afoot! Comedic genius Ken Ludwig (Lend Me a Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo) transforms Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic The Hound of the Baskervilles into a murderously funny adventure.
Sherlock Holmes is on the case. The male heirs of the Baskerville line are being dispatched one by one. To find their ingenious killer, Holmes and Watson must brave the desolate moors before a family curse dooms its newest heir.
Watch as our intrepid investigators try to escape a dizzying web of clues, silly accents, disguises, and deceit as five actors deftly portray more than 40 characters. Does a wild hellhound prowl the moors of Devonshire? Can our heroes discover the truth in time? Join the fun and see how far from elementary the truth can be.
- Friday and Saturday, August 18th and 19th, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, August 20th, 2:00 pm matinee
- Friday and Saturday, August 25th and 26th, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, August 27th, 2:00 pm matinee